Job Title: Registered Nurse with NMC Pin
Care Home: The Grange Nursing and Residential Home
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Salary: £16.50 per hour
Job hours: 33/44 hours per week
Closing Date: 03/12/2020
We are looking for Registered Nurses with NMC Pin.
To assess the individual needs of the residents and to ensure that they receive the highest standard of personal care and attention. To have the ability and knowledge of nursing and to manage the home ensuring the well-being of the residents and meet their physical, emotional and social needs. To have responsibility for frontline supervision and supervise the care staff. To be in charge of the shift and take responsibility for the smooth running of the service and whilst they are on duty. Liaise with the manager and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of clients and their family.
Typical duties of the job include:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Monitoring and administering medication-taking patient samples
- Pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Writing records
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising workloads
- Ensure that all Staff Members contribute, to the best of their ability, to the efficient running of the Home and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Clients. Duties may include acting up for the Deputy Home Manager, Clinical Lead and/or the Home Manager in their absence.
- Report any ill health amongst Clients and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
- Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- Assess all aspects of Clients’ care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Assess social and health care needs of new Clients and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
- Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Home has an individualised Care Plan. Client Care Plans to be reviewed on a monthly basis, or more frequently as and when required, in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
- A qualified RGN with a valid NMC pin number
- A confident communicator
- Flexible to work shifts
Please apply ASAP using the form below